tisdag 27 februari 2007

Ljuv musik

Jag vet inte vad det är med Eminems rätt tramsiga "My Dad's Gone Crazy" som får mig att må så bra. Är det den finstämda lyriken, månntro?

"It's like my mother always told me. Rana rana rana rana rana rana rana rana rana rana and codeine and God dammit you little motherfucker. If you ain't got nuthin nice to say then don't say nuthin...
uh, fuck that shit bitch!
Eat a motherfuckin dick, chew on a prick and lick
a million motherfuckin cocks per second. I'd rather put out a motherfuckin gospel record. I'd rather be a pussy-whipped bitch, eat pussy and have pussy lips glued to my face with a clit ring in my nose than quit bringin my flows.
Quit givin me my ammo; can't you see why I'm so mean? If y'all leave me alone this wouldn't be my M.O. I wouldn't have to go eenee-meene-mini-moe. Catch a --- by his toe, man I don't know no more. Am I the only fuckin one who's normal any more?"

Jo, så måste det vara.

Inga kommentarer: